The Stucki restaurant is one of those places where accuracy and balance are the key words, starting with the elegance marked by the sobriety of the place. A soothing atmosphere allows you to focus on the bold cuisine of Chef Tanja Grandits. With two Michelin stars and a GaultMillau rating of 19 points, the Basel restaurant has become a culinary legend.
German-born Chef Tanja Grandits was awarded the title of “Chef of the Year” in 2014, and in 2020 she has achieved a double win by winning the title again. She amazes with her creativity stimulated by the vegetable world, and considers herself limitless when it comes to combining flavors that she likes to stage monochrome.
On the occasion of her latest book “Tanja Vegetarisch” dedicated to vegetarian cooking, we suggest you to realize one of her recipes.
Roasted cauliflower salad with sesame and cranberries
- 2 cauliflower heads (about 500 g each)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 spring onions, cut into thin strips
- 150 g edamame (green soybeans), cooked
- 100 g dried cranberries
- Black pepper from the mill
- 1 handful coriander, cut into thin strips
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 80 g tahini
- 120 ml of water
- 1 organic lemon, zest and juice
Divide the cauliflower into very small pieces and mix with olive oil and salt.
- Roast it at 374°F on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower in a bowl and mix it well with all the other ingredients.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients and marinate the salad in it.