A joyful decor where pink dominates, sweet and mischievous, which immediately reminds us that cooking is above all about having fun without taking oneself too seriously. Located in the small village of Bex, the restaurant Le Café Suisse has been welcoming its clientele for more than 10 years with generosity. At the helm is a spontaneous chef with the heart of a child who has succeeded in establishing a true culinary signature over the years.
Unconventional, this young Vaudoise chef is making her way in the still predominantly male world of gastronomy, which is probably why she has gathered a 100% female brigade! She offers a relaxed and creative cuisine with the objective of preserving the taste and authenticity of seasonal products. Elected Chef of the Year in 2019 by the Gault et Millau guide, her cuisine was rated 16/20. She continues her ascent by obtaining her first star by the famous Michelin Guide in 2021. Marie Robert delights us with her culinary and playful creations, a great gourmet and convivial moment! We are pleased to share with you her local, easy and delicious recipe of the Mousseline de Féra du Léman and its lemons. Enjoy your meal!
MOUSSELINE OF LEMAN’S WILL AND LEMONS
- 1 kg of fillets of féra
- 300 ml of cream 25
- 80 g egg whites
- 15 g of salt
- 8 g pepper
- Juice of one lime and one lemon
- Espelette pepper
- 1 shallot
- Remove the skin from the fish and recover the flesh.
- Mix the fish with the cream, egg whites, salt and pepper.
- Pass through a sieve.
- Add the chives, Espelette pepper, minced shallot and lime juice to the stuffing. Mix well.
- Mold and wrap tightly.
- Cook in a steam oven at 69° for 9 minutes or in a bain-marie.
- Cool in the refrigerator, then remove from the mold.
024 463 33 98
Rue Centrale 41, Bex